Location: Hendry County, FL
Condotte America, LLC, a MasTec Company is a heavy and highway contractor specializing in bridgework, roadways, mass transit and governmental buildings including toll plazas and pump stations. In addition, the company constructs private projects for select clients.
A Carpenter is a craft hourly-rated position involved in the interpretation of basics engineering drawings in order to fabricate, and secure lumber, steel, and other elements to produce structures required by the industry.
· A carpenter needs to carry out measurements, alignments, and placement of forms.
· Fabrication of forms, assemble and disassemble regular and specials formwork.
· Knowledge of placing vibrating and finishing concrete.
· Manage and utilize generators, light plants, water pumps, compressors, compressed air and power tools.
· Use of curing compound, epoxies and other chemicals.
· Construction of cast in place concrete elements.
· Proper use of fall protection harness.
· Fabrication of temporary support systems and railings.
· Pump Station / Outflow Structures
Outside on construction site
· Primary Day Time/Nighttime hours are intermittently required.
· Work at heights, lifting of 75lbs required.
· Demonstrate safe, social and environmental conscious aptitudes.
· Medical / FSA optional
· Life Insurance
Candidates must clear a mandatory background check and drug screen.